Apply Today – Senior Editor
Visaya is looking for a senior editor. Apply now.
Visaya is the open digital platform for the Process Automation industry that engages the automation community to redefine how our customers buy the right instrument for the right application online.
We at Visaya, intend to use fresh perspectives to create a knowledge base for Process Automation that transcends brands and appeals to today’s generation as well as tomorrow’s.
Our dynamic team, is located within the WeWork spaces in Berlin. In this independent setting, we experiment with all disciplines of digital marketing to grow our platform.
Our international team of hackers and pirates is looking forward to welcome you as our new
Senior Editor (f/m)
For our ambitious approach to market instrumentation products digitally, we are creating a digital knowledge base on Instrumentation and Process Automation. As the Senior Editor, you will be managing the editorial team that is building the knowledge base. This includes managing + growing content creators and external authors, occasionally write content, brainstorm + execute new content formats and work with the growth team to reach the right audience. Ultimately, our decisions are based on data rather than gut feeling. You will work closely with the whole Visaya team. Visaya provides an open atmosphere that enables you to learn and grow faster.
- You have 3+ years of experience in an editorial role (compulsory)
- You attended university
- You are eager to take on a leadership role and manage a team of authors
- You are dedicated to finding solutions to problems, not simply the easy way out
- Fluent English speaker (first or native speakers preferred)
- Open to working on modern creative formats including video, animations, slideshows etc…
- You shine in environments with a sense of urgency
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- Previous experience in an engineering role in Instrumentation or Process Automation is a plus but not required
- An exciting position with the challenge to lift our platform to the next level
- The culture of a startup, combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space
- Flexible schedule and a competitive salary
- Access to Gym and competitive health care
- An international and open-minded team
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If your qualifications meet our specifications and you want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any relevant references.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!