Liquiline Compact CM72
1-channel transmitter for hazardous and non-hazardous applications in all industries
Zertifizierung / Zulassungen
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Output 4-20 mA
- The two-wire device fits into an assembly and does not require a separate power supply
- With its international explosion protection approvals, such as IECEx, ATEX, and CSA, CM72 is suitable for hazardous area use.
- Supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head
- IP67, IP68, NEMA Type 6 enclosure
- Liquiline Compact CM72 can be used in all industries and their utilities and supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head:
- pH sensors
- ORP sensors
- Conductivity sensors
- Oxygen sensors
- Chlorine sensors
The Liquiline Compact CM72 from Endress+Hauser is a small transmitter for Memosens sensors. It is the right choice for you if installation space is limited and you do not need the flexibility of a multiparameter device. Together with the sensor, it fits into most fixtures and could not be easier to install. The measuring parameter and the measuring range are already defined during the ordering process. As a result, the CM72 is ready for immediate use and offers a high degree of security against operating errors.
Wir finden das richtige Produkt für Sie
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.