Flowphant T DTT35
Flow switch for safe monitoring of flow rates and temperature in hygienic processes
- Measuring range: 0.03 to 3 m/s (0.1 to 9.84 ft/s)
- Max. measured error 2% - 10% (per measurement range)
- Max. process pressure 120 bar (1.740 psi)
- Medium temperature range -20...+85°C (-4...+185°F)
- Top housing section can be rotated 310° which make it possible to read the measured values in all orientations
- Monitoring cooling water circulation systems of pumps, turbines, compressors and heat exchangers
- Leak monitoring in process lines
- Monitoring pump functionality
- Monitoring lubrication systems
- Filter monitoring in the beverage industry
- Water flow switch
The flow switch Flowphant T DTT35 from Endress + Hauser is designed for the safe monitoring and display of relative mass flow rates of liquid media in hygienic applications. It can be selected between one or two switch outputs as well as one switch output and one standardized analog output for flow rates or temperature values. The insertion flow switch offers a variety of hygienic process connections leads to a flexible use.
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.