Innovative advanced, modular RTD thermometer for use in hygienic and aseptic applications in the Food & Beverages and Life Sciences industries
- Measuring Principle: RTD Pt100
- Measuring range: -200 to 600 °C (-28 to 1112 °F)
- Respnse Time: QuickSens: t90 = 1.5 s, StrongSens: t90 = 9.5 s
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 4…20 mA; HART; PROFIBUS PA; FOUNDATION FIELDBUS
- Explosion protection as per ATEX/IECEx, hygiene standards according to 3-A, EHEDG, ASME BPE, FDA, TSE Certificate of Suitability
- Adapted to hygienic and aseptic requirements
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Life Science Industrie
The iTHERM TM411 Resistance Thermometer is specifically designed for reliable use in hygienic and aseptic industrial environments. It has a modular design and, in addition to its 50 possible, hygienic process connections, offers interchangeable measuring inserts, which ensure consistently reliable measured values. Residue-free cleaning minimizes maintenance costs and downtimes and immediately increases product efficiency. The unique and fully automatic production concept ensures a consistently high product quality according to IEC60751.
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.