Ultrasonic sensor for level and flow measurement
Zertifizierung / Zulassungen
- Maximum measuring range: Liquids 3 m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft)
- Accuracy: ±2mm + 0.17% of measured distance
- For level measurement of liquids, pastes, slurries and powdery to coarse bulk solids
- Explosion protection certificates
- Process temperature: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
- Continuous, non-contact level measurement of fluids and bulk materials in silos, on belts, stockpiles and in crushers
- Flow measurement in open channels and at weirs
- Typically used in measurements in low structural heights
The FDU93 ultrasonic sensor from Endress+Hauser for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 25m (85ft), solids 15m (50ft).
Wir finden das richtige Produkt für Sie
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.