Digital process meter in panel mounted housing for monitoring and displaying analog measured values
- 7-digit 14-segment LC display, large bar graph with overrange & underrange
- Digital status inputs for pump monitoring
- Input 1 x analog (U, I, RTD, TC, R)
- Output 1 x analog (U, I), 1 x transmitter power supply
- Relay output 4...8 x changeover contacts
- Auxiliary power supply / Loop power supply 90...250V AC, 20...28V AC, 20...36V DC
- The single-channel panel meter RIA452 monitors and displays analog measured values. Pumps can be monitored with the digital status inputs.
- The RIA452 can provide power directly to two-wire transmitters connected, intrinsically safe as an option. Up to eight freely programmable relays monitor the measured value for limit value overshoot and undershoot. Other operating modes for the relays include sensor or device malfunction, batch and pump control functions (e.g. alternating pump control).
The RIA452 is a process meter that monitors and displays the analog measured values. Pumps can be monitored with the digital status inputs. The RIA452 can provide power directly to two-wire sensors connected. Up to eight freely programmable relays monitor the measured value.
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.