Active barrier with power supply for safe separation of 4...20 mA current circuits
- Compact side by side DIN rail housing
- Bidirectional HART® transmission
- Input: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA and relay output: 1 x no contact
- Auxiliary power supply / Loop power supply 20...250 V DC/AC
- Galvanic isolation of 4 to 20 mA current circuits
- Removing large loop circuits
- Powering 2 wire transmitters
- Monitoring of SMART transmitters with early-warning system
- Intrinsically safe sensor supply for Ex-area
The active barrier RN221N by Endress+Hauser supplies e.g. a transmitter with power, if required also in the Ex-area, and then transmits the galvanically isolated signal. With the optionally available HART® monitoring the status of the transmitter is monitored. If an error arises a relay at the RN221N sends an alarm. The relay has to be actively set back. Thus even just briefly occurring errors can be easily located.
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.