DIN rail temperature transmitter for RTD sensor
- Fixed range temperature transmitter for converting a Pt100 input signal into a scalable 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- Input: Resistance thermometer (RTD) Pt100
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit, NAMUR NE 43 compliant
- EMC as per NAMUR NE 21, CE
- Ship building approval GL
- For DIN rail mounting
The iTEMP TMT127 temperature transmitter is designed for the transformation of an RTD Pt100 sensor signal in a fixed measuring range. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4 to 20 mA signal. This means fast and easy temperature measuring as well as reliable and precise measured values for a wide range of industry applications. Installation is realized on DIN rail according to IEC 60715 (housing width: 22.5 mm).
Fragen und Antworten
Stellen Sie eine Frage und unsere Experten werden Ihnen in Kürze antworten.