The most read articles of January 2017!
TOP 10 articles of January 2017! Learn more about Heartbeat technology, Field Communicator, Flow and more!
Product review, Heartbeat Technology and Field communicator are the most read articles! Check the entire list below:
1. Comparison: Micro Motion 5700 vs. ROTAMASS Total Insight – Let’s get ready to rumble! Today we have the Micro Motion 5700 against the ROTAMASS Total Insight! We’ll break down the pros and cons of both and let you decide the winner! Read more.
2. Comparison: Emerson Field Communicator 475 vs. Yokogawa YHC5150X Fieldmate Handheld- Here we are again! On the right, we have a super-famous handheld on the market, the Emerson Field Communicator 475! And on the left, a new challenger, the Yokogawa YHC5150X! Lets compare the most important features and see if the 475 can hold its ground against the 5150X! Read more.
3. VEGAPULS WL S 61 vs. Micropilot FMR10- Ding ding ding, let’s get in the ring! Got a new bout today – not the fight of the year but definitely a promising match, VEGAPULS WL S 61 vs. Micropilot FMR10! Read more.
4. Road to Hannover Messe 2017- This year Visaya Solutions is going to cover Hannover Messe, the biggest event in the automation world. It will be held from the 24th till the 28th of April in the Exhibition Grounds in Hannover. In the following weeks, you will be able to find all information you will need to make your fair visit a complete success. Read more.
5. What is Internet of Things (IoT)? The Internet of Things, or IoT. You’ve probably seen it here and there by now. If you’ve seen a Black Mirror episode, you might even feel a little scared of it! But don’t worry. In this article, we’ll explore IoT and show you how it can benefit the world in general. And of course, we’ll also address its potential for the industrial world. Read more
6. SWA70 Endress+Hauser field device- You can set up the SWA70 endress adapter pretty easily, but it might take a little longer if you’ve never done it before. First of all, you need to make sure you have a HART transmitter. Even if it’s 4-20 mA, the SWA70 will still work. Read more.
7. USB Port – Micro Motion 5700 Transmitter- The USB port of the new Micro Motion 5700 transmitter allows you to transfer the configuration or the diagnosis using a USB device. This is a simple way to transfer the report from the flow meter if you can’t go to the field with the laptop for example. Read more.
8. Flow meter with Heartbeat Technology- First of all, the Heartbeat Technology is a proprietary technology for Endress+Hauser devices. The Heartbeat Technology does not offer you just one but three different types. Thus making it possible for you to adjust them accurately to your needs. Read more.
9. FieldCare vs. Web server with Heartbeat Technology-The web server will give you a basic report that tells you what tests your device passed or failed using the Heartbeat technology. Most of the time, this report will suffice to tell you if your meter works properly. Read more.
10. Product Review: Beamex MC6 Advanced Field Calibrator and Communicator- Beamex has made its mark in the calibration world, and today I’ll give my impressions of the Beamex MC6. As a mix of calibrator and communicator, the MC6 should give you everything you need in the field. Let’s take a look! Read more
FOLLOW US HERE:
Multifunctional switch panel process measuring device for monitoring and displaying analog measured values