Product Specialist (f/m)
Product Specialist / Process Automation (f/m)
For our ambitious approach to market we are looking for a Product Specialist, to join our team in Berlin. As a Product Specialist you will primarily be working with our engineering team and will be responsible for specifying the correct product for customer specific applications, documenting successes, implementing and rolling out products and solutions into our digital platforms.
Additional responsibilities include working closely with our technical team developing and improving technical tools used by the engineering and customer support teams. You will closely collaborate with the entire Visaya Team for the continuous improvement of the platform based on data (not gut feeling) and agile learning. You will have the opportunity to interact with professionals and experts that will allow you to develop your career and grow into endless opportunities under the global development of Visaya.
Please note that the position is based in Berlin, Germany. Relocation assistance to cover moving costs and working permit/visa will be provided for the right candidate.
- Become an expert on instrumentation and automation solutions. Be able to talk to customers about their processes and how the offering in Visaya can solve their problems
- Consult customers in their digital journey to find the right product for their applications
- Maintain an online portfolio database that will be accessed by customers from around the world 24/7
- Implement vendors portfolio into Visaya’s ecommerce platform and Digital Product Finder
- Translate technical documents like RFQs, RFPs and application notes into product configurations for the digital database
- Actively participate in the development of technical sales tools used by the customer support and engineering teams.
- Implement engineering documentation (technical specifications, 2D/3D CAD, Operation Manuals etc) to the product portfolio
- Communicate good working/engineering practices with other members of the company
- Create technical and/or marketing content around products or services, on an as-needed basis
- Be part of the company Quality Assurance procedures (execution and improvements)
- Engineering degree with relevant industry qualification
- Excellent English language is a must (German is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in the process automation industry
- Experience reviewing technical files like process and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) and engineering proposals (RFQ/RFP)
- Able to develop technical solutions from technical documents
- Proficient with ERP software (SAP or other) is a plus
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- You are dedicated to finding solutions to problems, not simply the easy way out
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- Good communication skills and telephone manners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for exceptional customer service
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work as a team member and also as an individual
- Able to make decisions in absence of manager
- An exciting position with the challenge to lift our platform to the next level
- The culture of a startup, combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin
- Visaya provides an open atmosphere that enables you to learn and grow faster.
- Flexible schedule and a competitive salary
- An international and open-minded team
- Access to Gym and competitive health care
- Fresh fruit / coffee and beer for free
If your qualifications meet our specifications and you want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to email@example.com along with any relevant references.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!