Visaya is the open digital platform for the Process Automation industry that engages the automation community to redefine how our customers buy the right instrument for the right application online.
We at Visaya, intend to use fresh perspectives to create a knowledge base for Process Automation that transcends brands and appeals to today’s generation as well as tomorrow’s.
Our dynamic team, is located within the WeWork spaces in Berlin. In this independent setting, we experiment with all disciplines of digital marketing to grow our platform.
Our international team of hackers and pirates is looking forward to welcome you as our new
Technical Writer (f/m)
For our ambitious approach to market instrumentation products digitally, we are creating a digital knowledge base on Instrumentation and Process Automation. As a technical writer, you will primarily be working with the editorial team that is currently building this knowledge base. Additional responsibilities include writing articles within the scope of process automation including product reviews/comparisons, assist in developing new content formats, copy for promoting content in social media and co-ordinating with the internal growth team to determine the right audience. Ultimately, our decisions are based on data rather than gut feeling. You will work closely with the whole Visaya team. Visaya provides an open atmosphere that enables you to learn and grow faster.
- You have a passion for writing and sharing your opinion (based on facts) with an engaged audience
- 3+ years of experience in the process automation industry
- Prior field experience is a bonus
- You have an engineering degree
- You are dedicated to finding solutions to problems, not simply the easy way out
- English as first or native language
- You shine in environments with a sense of urgency
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- An exciting position with the challenge to lift our platform to the next level
- The culture of a startup, combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space
- Flexible schedule and a competitive salary
- Access to Gym and competitive health care
- An international and open-minded team
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If your qualifications meet our specifications and you want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to email@example.com along with any relevant references.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!