Availability: Immediately / Fulltime
Ever heard of Process Automation? Probably not. Yet on a daily basis you touch, breathe, or even eat more than 200 things that have been created or distributed thanks to Process Automation.
We are the team behind Visaya, the open digital platform for Process Automation, where products, professionals and related industry knowledge come together.
To enhance and develop this platform further, we’re looking for a Web Developer! Will it be you?
As a Web Developer you will be joining our technical team consisting of a Technical Product Owner, UI/UX designers and other developers; you will contribute first-hand in building a robust, scalable and user-friendly product that will engage our users. You will also participate in high level decisions for the roll out of new solutions and technologies to extend our platform.
Please note that the position is based in Berlin, Germany. Relocation assistance to cover moving costs and working permit/visa will be provided for the right candidate.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a developer role
- You are mostly experienced in frontend development and own knowledge on Vue.js and AngularJS
- Experience with the WordPress and eCommerce solutions (e.g. Magento);
- Knowledge of other frameworks (frontend and backend) and toolchains are a plus;
- You are knowledgeable about web services (REST/SOAP) and service-oriented architectures;
- You are fluent in using Git;
- PHP is a big plus;
- You can confidently interface with other team members in English (spoken and written);
- You quickly understand requirements, propose quality solutions with attention to detail (not simply the easy way out) and are confident to implement them
- Build new features for our users, customers, contributors and partners
- Refactor, modernize and modularize our existing codebase
- Write understandable, elegant code that is easy to maintain
- Take care of other aspects of our infrastructure, as required
- An exciting position and the opportunity to participate in high-level decisions in order to lift our platform to the next level
- A (very!) international and open-minded team
- The culture of a startup combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- A vibrant and modern workplace in the WeWork coworking space in the ♥ of Berlin
- Fresh fruit / snacks, coffee and all the beer you can drink – free of charge
If your qualifications meet our specifications and you want to actively shape a startup company, please send your CV to email@example.com.