For the indication of the 4 to 20 mA signal or the HART values in the field or in the panel
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 588 492 63
- Display of 4 to 20 mA measured values or optionally up to four of a sensor's HART® process variables in all industries; Use as primary or secondary HART® master
- 5-digit measured value display with 17 mm (0.67") character height with dimension and bargraph; backlight can be activated
- Panel-mount housing (IP65) or field housing (IP66; Ex approval) as local display; Minimal installation depth
- No external power supply required; Voltage drop ≤1 V (HART® ≤1.9 V)
Fields of application
- Display of 4 to 20 mA measured values or HART® process variables in all industries
- Panel-mount housing or field housing as local display
- Scalable display value
- With the "Level" or "Analysis" options, basic settings can be made on selected sensors and available measured values and units can be preset quickly and easily.
The process indicator is available with 4 to 20 mA or with HART® protocol. In the HART® version up to 4 measured values of one sensor can be indicated in alternation. For this the indicator can be set as primary or secondary HART® master and actively inquire the values from the sensor. The small voltage drop of < 1V (< 1.9 V with HART®) is a huge advantage especially in Ex-applications, where in most cases only a reduced voltage is available.