Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Temperature transmitter for transforming sensor signals into stable and standardized output signals for all industries
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 509 308 800
- Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV, Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA / HART
- Communication: HART-protocol/Bluetooth® technology
- Accuracy: (Pt100) ≤ 0.07K (digital) + 0.03% (set range)
- Installation in terminal head form B (flat face) as per DIN EN 50446
- Universal input for RTD, TC, resistance transmitters (Ω), voltage transmitters (mV)
Fields of application
- Process industry
- Machine building
- Plant construction
The iTEMP TMT72 configurable transmitter transfers converted signals from resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance and voltage signals using HART®communication. High measurement point availability by means of sensor monitoring functions. Diagnostics information according to NAMUR NE 107. Wireless device operation with optional integrated Bluetooth® technology via E+H SmartBlue.