Liquiline Compact CM82
2-wire digital compact transmitter for pH, redox, conductivity, dissolved oxygen measurement
- A reliable Bluetooth® LE connection allows you to check measuring points that are dangerous or difficult to access from a safe distance
- The two-wire device fits inside an assembly and does not require its own power supply
- With explosion protection approvals, the Liquiline Compact CM82 is suitable for hazardous area use
- Direct connection to PLC via: 4-20 mA, HART and Bluetooth® LE interface for commissioning and maintenance
- Supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head
Fields of application
- Chemical processes
- Pharmaceutical industry
The Liquiline Compact CM82 is the Memosens pH transmitter. It's slender housing measures only 11 cm long and 2 cm wide, including a connection to which you can attach your sensor directly, without a cable. Together with the sensor, it fits into most assemblies and couldn’t be easier to install. Via a uniquely secure Bluetooth connection, you can see all nearby CM82 measuring points on your tablets or smartphones and operate them conveniently from a distance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.