1-channel transmitter for the food, power, water and wastewater industries
- pH/ORP transmitter for digital Memosens sensors
- 4-wire transmitter with a two-line display
- Compact instrument in 48 x 96 mm panel mounted housing
- Communication protocol: 0/4...20 mA
- Suitable for all applications in non-hazardous areas
Fields of application
- The Liquiline CM14 panel transmitter is suitable for all applications in non-hazardous areas, for example in these industries and their utilities:
- Food & Beverages
- Power & Energy
- Water & Wastewater
The Liquiline CM14 from Endress+Hauser is a basic 1-channel transmitter that offers all that you need to run a standard measuring point. It fits in the common cabinet cut-outs and is easy to commission thanks to Memosens digital technology. The Memosens hot plug and play concept allows you to quickly install and configure your digital pH/ORP, conductivity or dissolved oxygen sensors. Liquiline CM14 is compact, easy-to-operate, and cost efficient.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.