1-channel transmitter for the food, power, water and wastewater industries
- pH/ORP transmitter for digital Memosens sensors
- 4-wire transmitter with a two-line display
- Compact instrument in 48 x 96 mm panel mounted housing
- Communication protocol: 0/4...20 mA
- Suitable for all applications in non-hazardous areas
Fields of application
- The Liquiline CM14 panel transmitter is suitable for all applications in non-hazardous areas, for example in these industries and their utilities:
- Food & Beverages
- Power & Energy
- Water & Wastewater
The Liquiline CM14 from Endress+Hauser is a basic 1-channel transmitter that offers all that you need to run a standard measuring point. It fits in the common cabinet cut-outs and is easy to commission thanks to Memosens digital technology. The Memosens hot plug and play concept allows you to quickly install and configure your digital pH/ORP, conductivity or dissolved oxygen sensors. Liquiline CM14 is compact, easy-to-operate, and cost efficient.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.