Liquiline Compact CM72
1-channel Memosens transmitter for hazardous and non-hazardous applications in all industries
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Output: 4...20 mA
- The two-wire device fits into an assembly and does not require a separate power supply
- With explosion protection approvals suitable for hazardous area use
- Supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head
Fields of application
- Liquiline Compact CM72 can be used in all industries and their utilities and supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head:
- pH sensors
- ORP sensors
- Conductivity sensors
- Oxygen sensors
- Chlorine sensors
The Liquiline Compact CM72 from Endress+Hauser is a small 1-channel transmitter for Memosens sensors. It is the right choice for you if installation space is limited and you do not need the flexibility of a multiparameter device. Together with the sensor, it fits into most fixtures and could not be easier to install. The measuring parameter and the measuring range are already defined during the ordering process. As a result, the CM72 is ready for immediate use and offers a high degree of security against operating errors.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!