Liquiline M CM42
1-channel transmitter for Ex and Non-Ex areas in the chemical, life science and food industries
- A modular two-wire transmitter for all areas of process engineering
- Output: 4...20mA, HART, Profibus, FF
- The Memosens technology allows plug & play with pre-calibrated Memosens sensors
- With explosion protection approvals suitable for hazardous area use
- With robust plastic housing or hygienic stainless steel housing
Fields of application
- Food & Beverages
- Life Sciences
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Primaries & Metal
Liquiline M CM42 from Endress+Hauser is a robust 1-channel transmitter for pH/ORP, conductivity or oxygen measurement in all process applications. It is the best choice for demanding environments be it hygienic applications, hazardous areas or functional safety areas. Liquiline’s intuitive operating concept simplifies commissioning, handling, and maintenance saving you time every day. Easy switching of parameters and seamless system integration give you the flexibility to adapt it exactly to your measuring task.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.