2 Valve Manifolds PL Type (L-Shaped)
L-Shaped 2 Valve Manifolds are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
- PL Type 2 Valve manifolds in L shape.
- For Mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Installed on Pressure instruments for Pressure regulation and equalization.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
L-Shaped 2 Valve Manifolds valve with the standard vent connection is 1/4 NPT female and Pipe plugs installation for non standard.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.