3 Valve Manifolds D3 Type
3 Valve Manifolds for Differential Pressure Gauges
- A D3 Type 3 Valve manifolds.
- For Differential Pressure Gauges with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54mm(standard).
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi).
Fields of application
- Pressure regulation and equalization for diverse process.
- On request, hand valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Degreased and lubricated for oxygen service and manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
3 Valve Manifolds are available with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54 mm as standard. The instrument connections are supplied with a Swivel Nut or a Swivel Male Connection. Vent ports are not provided as standard.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!