3 Valve Manifolds E3A Type
EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds are manufactured for applications that require the transmitter to be mounted in an enclosure for environmental protection.
- An E3A Type 3 valve manifolds
- 2 Valve Manifolds for Enclosure Applications.
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- AS-Schneider EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds are manufactured for applications that require the transmitter to be mounted in an enclosure for environmental protection.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds with Standard Instrument Flange connection in accordance with DIN EN 61518 / IEC 61518, 1/2 NPT female or swivel nut G 1/2 resp. M20 x 1,5. The standard vent connection is 1/4 NPT female and the Pipe plugs are not installed as standard.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.