3 Valve Manifolds E3A Type
EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds are manufactured for applications that require the transmitter to be mounted in an enclosure for environmental protection.
- An E3A Type 3 valve manifolds
- 2 Valve Manifolds for Enclosure Applications.
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- AS-Schneider EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds are manufactured for applications that require the transmitter to be mounted in an enclosure for environmental protection.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
EDM Series 3 Valve Enclosure Manifolds with Standard Instrument Flange connection in accordance with DIN EN 61518 / IEC 61518, 1/2 NPT female or swivel nut G 1/2 resp. M20 x 1,5. The standard vent connection is 1/4 NPT female and the Pipe plugs are not installed as standard.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive