3 Valve Manifolds H3A/H3B Type
Direct Mount 3 Valve Manifolds (Traditional Style) are designed for direct mounting to Differential Pressure Transmitters.
- A Traditional Type 3 valve manifolds
- Designed for direct mounting to differential pressure Transmitters with standard flange connection.
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi).
Fields of application
- Differential Pressure equalization and regulation for diverse process.
- On request, it can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
Direct Mount 3 Valve Manifolds with standard flange connection in accordance with DIN EN 61518 / IEC 61518. The standard 3 valve manifold type H3A has no vent connections. Pipe plugs are installed as standard at the H3B type with vent connection 1/4 NPT female. Accessory kits incl. washers are required for manifold to transmitter mounting, because the manifolds are provided with slotted bolt holes.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.