3 Valve Manifolds H3A/H3B Type
Direct Mount 3 Valve Manifolds (Traditional Style) are designed for direct mounting to Differential Pressure Transmitters.
- A Traditional Type 3 valve manifolds
- Designed for direct mounting to differential pressure Transmitters with standard flange connection.
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi).
Fields of application
- Differential Pressure equalization and regulation for diverse process.
- On request, it can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
Direct Mount 3 Valve Manifolds with standard flange connection in accordance with DIN EN 61518 / IEC 61518. The standard 3 valve manifold type H3A has no vent connections. Pipe plugs are installed as standard at the H3B type with vent connection 1/4 NPT female. Accessory kits incl. washers are required for manifold to transmitter mounting, because the manifolds are provided with slotted bolt holes.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!