3 Valve Manifolds PW Type (W-Shaped)
W-Shaped 3 Valve Manifolds are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
- PW Type 3 Valve manifolds in W shape.
- For Mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Installed on Pressure instruments for Pressure regulation and equalization.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
W-Shaped 3 Valve Manifolds valve with the standard vent connection is 1/4 NPT female and Pipe plugs installation for non standard.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.