3 Valve Manifolds R3 Type
Remote Mounted 3 Valve Manifolds are designed for remote installation from Differential Pressure Transmitters.
- An R3 Type 3 valve manifolds
- Remotely mounted 3 valve manifolds
- Designed for remote installation on Differential Pressure transmitters
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Installed on Differential Pressure instruments for Pressure regulation and equalization.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
Remote Mounted 3 Valve Manifolds with, the standard 3 valve manifold R3AA has no vent connections and Pipe plugs are installed as standard at the R3B type with vent connection 1/4 NPT female.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive