3 Valve Manifolds R3 Type
Remote Mounted 3 Valve Manifolds are designed for remote installation from Differential Pressure Transmitters.
- An R3 Type 3 valve manifolds
- Remotely mounted 3 valve manifolds
- Designed for remote installation on Differential Pressure transmitters
- Long service Life as a result of the innovative design
- The valve head design makes it's operation smooth and in low torque
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Installed on Differential Pressure instruments for Pressure regulation and equalization.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
Remote Mounted 3 Valve Manifolds with, the standard 3 valve manifold R3AA has no vent connections and Pipe plugs are installed as standard at the R3B type with vent connection 1/4 NPT female.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.