5 Valve Manifolds D5 Type
5 Valve Manifolds for Differential Pressure Gauges
- A D5 Type 5 Valve manifolds.
- For Differential Pressure Gauges with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54mm(standard).
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi).
Fields of application
- Differential Pressure regulation and equalization for diverse process.
- On request, hand valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Degreased and lubricated for oxygen service and manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
5 Valve Manifolds are available with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54 mm as standard. The instrument connections are supplied with a Swivel Nut or a Swivel Male Connection. Vent ports are not provided as standard.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.