Digital pressure transmitter with oil-free ceramic sensor for measurement in gases or liquids
- Measuring range pressure: -1/0 up to to 40bar (1.5 to 600psi)
- Reference accuracy: Up to ±0.025 %
- Pressure transmitter with ceramic sensor
- PProcess connections: Threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals
Fields of application
- For vacuum applications and applications with corrosive and abrasive media
The Cerabar PMC71 digital pressure transmitter with capacitive, oil-free ceramic measuring cell is typically used in the process and hygienic applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids and gases. It guarantees high degree of system safety thanks to vacuum-proof ceramic membrane with integrated breakage detection. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2/3 according to IEC 61508.
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.