Configurable signal converter/insulator with sensor supply and one input and 2 outputs : I / U
- Galvanic isolation: 4-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input and 2 outputs : I / U
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
The configurable DC isolating amplifier ACT20M-AI-2AO-S by Weidmüller isolates and converts analogue standard signals. An analogue input signal is linearly converted into an analogue output signal and galvanically isolated. The input can also be operated as an active current loop (the loop current is supplied by the device). The power supply is galvanically isolated from the input and the 2 outputs (4-way isolation) by means of direct wiring or the Weidmüller rail bus.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.