Configurable signal converter/insulator with input/output : I / U
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator (no sensor supply)
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input and 1 outputs : I / U
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
The configurable DC isolating amplifier ACT20M-AI-AO-E-S by Weidmüller isolates and converts analogue signals. An analogue input signal is linearly converted into an analogue output signal and galvanically isolated. The power supply is galvanically isolated from the input and output (3-way isolation) by means of direct wiring or the Weidmüller rail bus.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.