Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Configurable signal converter/insulator with input/output : I / U
Get a quotation for this product now
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator (no sensor supply)
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input and 1 outputs : I / U
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
The configurable DC isolating amplifier ACT20M-AI-AO-E-S by Weidmüller isolates and converts analogue signals. An analogue input signal is linearly converted into an analogue output signal and galvanically isolated. The power supply is galvanically isolated from the input and output (3-way isolation) by means of direct wiring or the Weidmüller rail bus.