Configurable signal converter/insulator with bidirectional input/output : I/U
- High interference resistance
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input and 1 output : I / U
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
- ATEX, IECEX, GL, DNV
The configurable DC-Converter ACT20M-BAI-AO-S separates and converts standard analogue signals. An analogue, bipolar input signal is converted linear and galvanic isolated into an unipolar, analogue output signal. The power supply is galvanically isolated from input and output and happens via a direct wiring or the Weidmüller DIN Rail Bus (3-way isolation).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.