Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Configurable signal converter/insulator with bidirectional input and 2 outputs
Get a quotation for this product now
- High interference resistance
- Galvanic isolation: 4-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input and 2 outputs : I ,U (voltage and current)
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
- ATEX, IECEX, GL, DNV
The configurable DC-Converter ACT20M-BAI-2AO-S separates and converts standard analogue signals. An analogue, bipolar input signal is converted linear and galvanic isolated into an unipolar, analogue output signal. The power supply is galvanically isolated from input and 2 outputs and happens via a direct wiring or the Weidmüller DIN Rail Bus (4-way isolation).