Universal isolating amplifier for recording electrical and physical parameters with galvanic isolation
- Input : 1 x 4-20 mA, Output : 1 x 4-20 mA
- Galvanic isolation: 2-way isolator
- Input current loop feed
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- Probability of failure (MTBF): 699 Years
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
- ATEX, IECEX, GL, DNV
The ACT20M-CI-CO-ILP-S passive isolator by Weidmüller isolates standard analogue current signals. An analogue input current signal is linearly converted to an analogue output current signal and is galvanically isolated. Power is supplied through the input measuring circuit (input loop-powered).
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.