Single channel DIN rail current isolator
- Input: 1 x 4…20mA, Output: 1 x 4…20mA,
- Galvanic isolation: 2-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Accuracy: < 0.05 % of measuring range
Fields of application
- Suitable for current devices
The Weidmüller passive isolator ACT20M-CI-CO-OLP-S isolates standard analogue current signals. An analogue input current signal is linearly converted into an analogue output current signal and is galvanically isolated. Power is supplied through the output measuring circuit (output loop-powered).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.