Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Signal isolator with current input/outpt : 4-20 mA
Get a quotation for this product now
- High interference resistance
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
The non-adjustable DC isolating amplifier ACT20M-CI-CO-S by Weidmüller isolates analogue standard current signals. An analogue input current signal is linearly converted to an analogue output current signal and is galvanically isolated. The power supply is galvanically isolated from the input and output (3-way isolation) by means of direct wiring or the Weidmüller rail bus.