Temperature transducer with thermocouple
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
- 1 input: thermocouple signal and 1 output : I, U (current, voltage)
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
- ATEX, IECEX, GL, DNV
The ACT20M-TCI-AO-S configurable temperature transducer by Weidmüller isolates and converts analogue signals. An analogue thermocouple input signal (Type J, K) is linearly converted into an analogue output signal and is galvanically isolated. The power supply is galvanically isolated from the input and output (3-way isolation) and this is done with direct wiring or over the Weidmüller rail bus.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.