Universal Signal inverter with 2-/3-/4- wire RTD/Thermocouple and Input/Output: U, I, R,ϑ/ I ,U
- Input : U, I, R,ϑ, Output : U,I
- Galvanic isolation: 3-way isolator
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 6.1 x 112.5 x 114.3
- Type of connection: Screw connection
- DIP- Switch configuration
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Marine engineering
- With current sensors
- With torque, position or acceleration sensors
The software configurable Universal Transmitter ACT20M-UI-AO-S by Weidmüller separates and converts standard analogue signals. An analogue input signal (voltage, current, resistance, potentiometer, RTD, TC) is converted linear and galvanic isolated into an analogue output signal. The input may also operate as an active current loop (the loop current provided by the device). The power supply is galvanically isolated from input and output and happens via a direct wiring or the Weidmüller DIN Rail Bus (3-way isolation).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.