Dual channel digital signal converter/isolator
- Converts Ex-input: NAMUR sensor/switch (2 Nos.) to Safe-output: relay, NO contact (2 Nos.)
- Response time < 10 ms (relay output)
- SIL 2 compliance as per IEC 61508
- Dimension: 22.5 mm(w) X 117.2 mm(h) X 113.6 mm(d)
- Operating temperature -20 °C...60 °C
Fields of application
- Gas Industry
- Power Industry
- Water Industry
- Approvals: ATEX, IECEX, DNV GL
The ACT20X-2HDI-2SDO-RNO-S isolating switch amplifiers from Weidmüller are specially designed for recording NAMUR sensor signals and digital switching signals which originate from Ex zone 0. Switching relays, transfer output signals to the safe zone. Integrated alarm contacts issue an alert in the event of a malfunction; this makes troubleshooting easier and increases system availability. With 11 mm width per channel, the devices need little space in the electrical cabinet.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.