Signal converter/insulator for Temperature devices with 2 channel
- Ex-input: 2 x 4...20mA (configurierable), Output: 2 x 0...23 mA (configurable)
- Suitable for RTD & Thermocouples
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 85 °C
- SIL 2 safety category
- Width x Height x Depth (mm): 22.5 x 117.2 x 113.6
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Chemical industry
- With RTD, thermocuples for Zone 0 applications
The ACT20X-2HTI-2SAO-S from Weidmüller is suitable for RTD sensors and thermocouples from Ex zone 0. Current loops from 0(4) to 20 mA can also be connected on the input side. On the output side, there are active and passive current loops available for the safe zone. Integrated alarm contacts issue an alert in the event of a malfunction, this makes troubleshooting easier and increases system availability. The rail-mounted current output isolators are optionally available in one- or two-channel versions. With 11 mm width per channel, the devices need little space in the electrical cabinet.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.