Amex Liner End
The Amex Seal system provides the ability to repair and rehabilitate spot leaks, minor damage, and joints
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- Variable installation design allows for the rehabilitation of defects in pipes of any length
- Compatibility with all other Amex Sanivar sealing systems
- Proven interlocking technology guarantees absolute fluid density, independent of the pipe or media.
- Limited logistic costs
- Low-cost installation equipment
- Guaranteed design life of 50 years
- 100% chemical-free installation process (no adhesives, resins such as epoxy, etc.)
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
The flexibility of Amex Liner End seals allow for tailor-made rehabilitation to seal the end of your liner in fresh water pipelines of all common types of pipes (including cast-iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC and asbestos-cement pipes) from DN150 to DN4000