Amex Liner End
The Amex Seal system provides the ability to repair and rehabilitate spot leaks, minor damage, and joints
- Variable installation design allows for the rehabilitation of defects in pipes of any length
- Compatibility with all other Amex Sanivar sealing systems
- Proven interlocking technology guarantees absolute fluid density, independent of the pipe or media.
- Limited logistic costs
- Low-cost installation equipment
- Guaranteed design life of 50 years
- 100% chemical-free installation process (no adhesives, resins such as epoxy, etc.)
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
The flexibility of Amex Liner End seals allow for tailor-made rehabilitation to seal the end of your liner in fresh water pipelines of all common types of pipes (including cast-iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC and asbestos-cement pipes) from DN150 to DN4000
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.