The Amex Seal system provides the ability to repair and rehabilitate spot leaks, minor damage, and joints
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- Fastest and most cost-effective solution for rehabilitating pipe joints and leaks worldwide
- Proven interlocking technology guarantees absolute fluid density, independent of the pipe or media.
- Limited logistic costs
- Low-cost installation equipment
- Guaranteed design life of 50 years
- 100% chemical-free installation process (no adhesives, resins such as epoxy, etc.)
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
The flexibility of Amex Mono seals allow for tailor-made rehabilitation of leaks and pipe joints in fresh water pipelines of all common types of pipes (including cast-iron, ductile iron, steel, PVC and asbestos-cement pipes) from DN600 to DN6000