Analog ORP sensor Orbipac CPF82
Compact electrode for wastewater, primaries and metal
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring priciple: Sensor ORP / Redox
- Measuring range: -1500 to +1500 mV
- Diaphragm: PTFE-diaphragm
- Process pressure: max. 10 bar (145 psi)
- Long-time stable: Second electrolyte bridge for better protection against electrode poisoning ions such as S2- or CN- ions
Fields of application
- Water, waste water, process, galvanic
- For monitoring Flotation, leaching, neutralization, Inlet and outlet
Orbipac CPF82 is the analog simple solution for ORP measurement in harsh environments. Its large, dirt-repellent PTFE diaphragm guarantees low maintenance while its integrated assembly saves space and time during flow or immersion installation.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.