Analog pH sensor Ceratex CPS31
Glass electrode for application in drinking water and swimming pools
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring priciple: Glass electrode
- Measurement range: pH 1 - 12
- Diaphragm: Ceramic diaphragm
- Temperature sensor: Pt100
- Process pressure: 1 - 4 bar abs (15 - 60 psi)
Fields of application
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool water
- pH compensation for free chlorine measurement
Ceratex CPS31 is the analog expert for pH compensation in disinfection processes. Its three diaphragms make it suitable for minimum conductivity while its low drift guarantees stable measurement. The sensor makes sure that swimming pool water is agreeable and drinking water tasteful.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.