Pt100 thermometer for hygenic application
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100
- Measuring/Operating Range: -50 to 400 °C
- Accuracy: IEC 751 Class A
- Without integrated transmitter, applicable for the cable with diameter 3 to 5 mm
- Suitable for measuring in constantly changing mechanical and thermal conditions
Fields of application
- Beverage and food industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
The new B+B PT100 thermometers with the BINOX connection head have fewer edges and are therefore more hygienic than the previous BINOX series. They have been developed for measuring in constantly changing mechanical and thermal conditions.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.