Brass Turbine Flow Sensor
Brass Turbine Flow Sensor to measure flow rates and totalize
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 20 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 200 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: NPT and BSP thread
Fields of application
- Suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel
- Central Heating & Sanitary
- Semiconductor production facilities
- Water Treatment
The Equflow Brass Turbine Flow Sensor measures flow in a wide range of applications suitable for neutral, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. An ultra light-weight turbine rotor follows the fluctuation of the flow very accurately and generates a high resolution infrared-reflected digital output signal. In either flow controlled or monitoring applications, the brass flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.