Brass Turbine Flow Sensor
Brass Turbine Flow Sensor to measure flow rates and totalize
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.02 to 20 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 200 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: NPT and BSP thread
Fields of application
- Suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel
- Central Heating & Sanitary
- Semiconductor production facilities
- Water Treatment
The Equflow Brass Turbine Flow Sensor measures flow in a wide range of applications suitable for neutral, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. An ultra light-weight turbine rotor follows the fluctuation of the flow very accurately and generates a high resolution infrared-reflected digital output signal. In either flow controlled or monitoring applications, the brass flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.