Point level detection for fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids
- Capacitive point level sensor
- Level detection in silos with bulk good
- Fully / partly insulated rope probe for small-grain / large-grain solids
Fields of application
- Extremely robust design for harsh process conditions
- Universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- For applications with very high tensile loads up to 60kN
Solicap FTI56 is a fully/partly insulated and robust rope probe for point level detection of fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids. It offers maximum reliability and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to numerous certificates and approvals. Due to its robust construction, it can also be used to provide accurate measurements in applications with very high tensile loads up to 60kN.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.