CAS-7 Level Switch
Capacitive level switch for adhesive mediums forming build-up
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: PNP, NPN, Push-Pull
- Process pressure range: 0 to 10 bar
- Process temperature range: 0 to 100 °C
- Response time: < 0.2 sec
- Process connection: G1/2" Hygienic connection
- European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) Approval
Fields of application
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection in cleaning systems
- Oil and water based fluids and sticky media
With the cost-effective capacitive level switch CAS-7 from Sontec, liquid levels in tanks and pipelines can be precisely determined. Possible product adhesion e.g. from ketchup or mustard have no influence on the measured value. The device is also suitable for industrial applications in all industries.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.