Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
WirelessHART Adapter SWA70
Smart WirelessHART interface module with power supply for field devices
- HART devices are quickly upgraded to WirelessHART technology
- Fast integration of 4 to 20 mA field devices into a WirelessHART network
- One 4 to 20 mA field device and up to four HART field devices in multidrop mode can be connected to a WirelessHART Adapter
- Burst mode and event notification supported
Fields of application
- Process optimization: Monitor and optimize plant sections with less cost and effort by connecting the WirelessHART Adapter.
- Level monitoring in tanks and silos: Measured value, device and battery status are transmitted at regular intervals to a higher-level system.
- Plant condition monitoring: Wireless devices are mounted at critical points in the plant with limited accessibility or where wiring costs are limited. Improved data flow and diagnostics increase plant reliability and safety.
The WirelessHART Adapter SWA70 is an interface module for the wireless transmission of 4 to 20 mA/HART signals from connected field devices to a WirelessHART Fieldgate. It is powered by either a battery pack or power supply units. The WirelessHART Adapter can be used in hazardous and non-hazardous area for applications.
|Function||Intelligent WirelessHART interface module for connection to 4...20 mA/HART devices|
|Software||Internal software for controlling, powering, and reading from 4…20 mA/HART field devices|
|Display type||Integral via 3 LEDs|
|Configuration||Integral via Pushbutton, PC configuration via DTM and FieldCare or DD|
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 111.5 mm x 189.9 mm x 92.8 mm |
Dimensions in mm 25.4 mm = 1 inch
|Hazardous approvals||Non-hazardous area|
ATEX II 2G Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Gb
ATEX II 2G Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Gb, ATEX II 2D Ex tb [ia] IIIC T60oC Db
CSA general purpose
CSA C/US IS Cl.I,II,III Div.1 Gp.A-G, NI Cl.I Div.2 AEx ia
IECEx Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Gb, IECEx Ex tb [ia] IIIC T70oC Db, IECEx Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Gb