Pressure transducer with ceramic sensor to measure gauge pressure
- Pressure measuring range from 400 mbar (6 psi) to 40 bar (600 psi)
- Maximum overload pressure: 60 bar (900 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of span
- Process temperature: –25 to 85 °C (–13 to 185 °F)
Fields of application
- Gases, vapors, liquids and dust
- Used in pipelines with shut off devices
The Cerabar PMC11 by Endress+Hauser is the most price-attractive compact pressure transmitter in its segment. It features a capacitive, oil-free ceramic sensor and is able to measure gauge pressure from 400 mbar up to 40 bar. The PMC11 is designed for standard applications in the process industry and to withstand the conditions with the use of high quality materials like 316L and 99,9% Al2O3.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.