Relative pressure transmitter for measurement in gases or liquids
- Piezoresistive, metal sensor
- Overpressure limit: 160 bar (2400 psi)
- Process pressure: 400 mbar to 40 bar (6 to 600 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of span
- Process temperature: -25 to 85 °C (-13 to 185 °F)
Fields of application
- Used with shutoff device in pipelines
- Mechanical engineering
- Machine tools
- Process control and automation
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Pumps and compressors
The Cerabar PMP11 by Endress+Hauser features a piezoresistive, metal sensor and is able to measure gauge pressure from 400 mbar to 40 bar. The PMP11 is designed to withstand the conditions in the process industry with the use of high quality materials like 316L. It can be used for standard applications in the process industry.
Buy and order the E+H Cerabar PMP11 relative pressure transmitter in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Cerabar PMP11 relative pressure transmitter will be shipped to your wished address.