Compact pressure transmitter for absolute and gauge pressure
- Max. Overload pressure: 600 bar (9000 psi)
- Pressure measuring range: 400 mbar to 400 bar (6 to 6000 psi)
- Reference Accuracy: ± 0.3% of span
- Process Temperature: -40 to 100 °C (-40 to 212 °F)
Fields of application
- Gases, vapours, liquids and dust
- Mechanical engineering
- Machine tools
- Process control and automation
The Cerabar PMP21 by Endress+Hauser features a piezo-resistive sensor and is able to measure absolute or gauge pressure from 400 mbar up to 400 bar. The PMP21 is designed to withstand the harsh conditions in the process industry with ingress protection grades up to IP 68 and high-quality materials like 316L. It can be used in most areas as it offers various certifications like hazardous area or marine certificates.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.