Digital pressure transmitter with welded metal sensor
- Single chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing
- Process connections: Threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -40 to 130 °C (-40 to 266 °F), 150 °C (302 °F) for 1h
- Measuring range: -1/0 up to 400bar (-15/0 up to 6,000psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.15%, "Platinum" ± 0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Pressure measurement in gases, liquids and steam applications
- Hygienic applications
- Pressure measurement in drinking water (NSF Approval)
- Accurate level measurement in atmospheric tanks
The Cerabar PMP51 digital pressure transmitter from Endress+Hauser with metal membrane is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids or gases. PMP51 is designed for high pressure applications up to 400bar. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!