Digital pressure transmitter with welded metal sensor
- Single chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing
- Process connections: Threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -40 to 130 °C (-40 to 266 °F), 150 °C (302 °F) for 1h
- Measuring range: -1/0 up to 400bar (-15/0 up to 6,000psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.15%, "Platinum" ± 0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Pressure measurement in gases, liquids and steam applications
- Hygienic applications
- Pressure measurement in drinking water (NSF Approval)
- Accurate level measurement in atmospheric tanks
The Cerabar PMP51 digital pressure transmitter from Endress+Hauser with metal membrane is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids or gases. PMP51 is designed for high pressure applications up to 400bar. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.